Here you can find everything you need to research and obtain a home mortgage through United Mortgage Corporation. With over 40 years of experience, United Mortgage has the tools and assistance you need to secure a mortgage quickly and conveniently.
- Free Pre-Qualification
In just a few minutes you can obtain a pre-qualification letter to print off your computer.
- Mortgage Calculators
Find out the specific type of mortgage that is best for your house, budget, down payment, and long-term goals.
- Secure Your Rate
Is a rate lock right for you? Learn more about interest rate options so you can negotiate a mortgage loan that suits your needs today.
- Fixed vs. Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Compare fixed and adjustable rate mortgages to help you decide which type you want.
You can research and receive a pre-approval on a mortgage in about 15 minutes with our online pre-approval. You will need the following pieces of information:
- Loan amount requested
- Estimated value of property
- Any current mortgage balances
- Current employment information
- A Mortgage Counselor will contact you within one (1) business day to discuss your rate lock options, any needed documentation, and next steps.